An extension of a standard test for heteroskedasticity to a systems framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irz, Xavier & Niemi, Jyrki & Liu, Xing, 2013. "Determinants of food price inflation in Finland—The role of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 656-663.
- Enache Cosmin, 2013. "Adverse Incentive Effects of the Unemployment Benefit Level in Romania," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 60(1), pages 54-66, July.
- Godfrey, Leslie G., 1996. "Some results on the Glejser and Koenker tests for heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 275-299.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010.
"Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? Cointegrated VAR Versus Single Equation Techniques,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(4), pages 285-315.
- Belke, Ansgar & Czudaj, Robert, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? – Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Ruhr Economic Papers 171, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable?: Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 982, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? – Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Ruhr Economic Papers 0171, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marianna Belloc, 2007. "Protection for Sale in the EU," Working Papers 100, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Bin Chen & Jinho Choi & Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2017.
"Testing for fundamental vector moving average representations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), pages 149-180, March.
- Bin Chen & Jinho Choi & Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2015. "Testing for Fundamental Vector Moving Average Representations," Caepr Working Papers 2015-022 Classification-C, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Guerrero de Lizardi, 2006. "Thirlwall´s law with an emphasis on the ratio of export/import income elasticities in Latin American economies during the Twentieth Century," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 21(1), pages 23-44.
- Irz, Xavier T. & Niemi, Jyrki S. & Xing, Liu, 2011. "Determinants Of Food Price Inflation In Finland," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114460, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:325-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.