Information and entropy econometrics - volume overview and synthesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Friedson & Thomas Kniesner, 2012.
"Losers and losers: Some demographics of medical malpractice tort reforms,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 115-133, October.
- Thomas J. Kniesner & Andrew Friedson, 2011. "Losers and Losers: Some Demographics of Medical Malpractice Tort Reforms," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 132, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Friedson, Andrew I. & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2011. "Losers and Losers: Some Demographics of Medical Malpractice Tort Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 5921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshua C. C. Chan & Eric Eisenstat, 2015.
"Marginal Likelihood Estimation with the Cross-Entropy Method,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 256-285, March.
- Joshua C C Chan & Eric Eisenstat, 2012. "Marginal Likelihood Estimation with the Cross-Entropy Method," CAMA Working Papers 2012-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chan, Joshua & Eisenstat, Eric, 2012. "Marginal Likelihood Estimation with the Cross-Entropy Method," MPRA Paper 40051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Macedo & Elvira Silva, 2010. "A stochastic production frontier model with a translog specification using the generalized maximum entropy estimator," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 587-596.
- Salois, Matthew & Moss, Charles, 2010. "An Information Approach to the Dynamics in Farm Income: Implications for Farmland Markets," MPRA Paper 26850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:20:d:66662 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:587-596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rubiera-Morollón, Fernando & Fernández-Vázquez , Esteban & Aponte-Jaramillo, Elizabeth, 2012. "Estimation and analysis of labor productivity in Spanish cities," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 129-151.
- Amos Golan & James Bono, 2010. "Identifying Strategies and Beliefs without Rationality Assumptions," Working Papers 2010-12, American University, Department of Economics.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia, 2011. "An information theoretic approach to ecological inference in presence of spatial heterogeneity and dependence," ERSA conference papers ersa11p317, European Regional Science Association.
- Ludo Peeters, 2011. "Controlling For Heterogeneity And Asymmetry In Cross-Section Gravity Models Of Aggregate Migration: Evidence From Mexico," ERSA conference papers ersa10p329, European Regional Science Association.
- Chu, Ba, 2011. "Recovering copulas from limited information and an application to asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1824-1842, July.
- Ba Chu & Stephen Satchell, 2016. "Recovering the Most Entropic Copulas from Preliminary Knowledge of Dependence," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-21, March.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia & Enrico Ciavolino, 2011. "GME Estimation of Spatial Structural Equations Models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 126-141, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:138:y:2007:i:2:p:379-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .