Efficient estimation of tail-area probabilities in sampling experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolf, Michael & Romano, Joseph P., 2001.
"Improved nonparametric confidence intervals in time series regressions,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
ws010201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2006. "Improved Nonparametric Confidence Intervals in Time Series Regressions," IEW - Working Papers 273, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2002. "Improved nonparametric confidence intervals in time series regressions," Economics Working Papers 635, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1987. "Finite sample performance of the robust Wald test in simultaneous equation systems," MPRA Paper 22557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Davidson & James G. Mackinnon, 1990. "Regression-Based Methods for Using Control and Antithetic Variates in Monte Carlo Experiments," Working Papers 781, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Monahan, J Christopher, 1992.
"An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 953-966, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Christopher J. Monahan, 1990. "An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 942, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Timothy C. Hesterberg & Barry L. Nelson, 1998. "Control Variates for Probability and Quantile Estimation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1295-1312, September.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd, 1998. "The moving blocks bootstrap and robust inference for linear least squares and quantile regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 235-287, February.
- Russell Davidson & James G. Mackinnon, 1990.
"Regression-Based Methods for Using Control and Antithetic Variates in Monte Carlo Experiments,"
781, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & Mackinnon, James G., 1990. "Regression-Based Methods for Using Control and Antithetic Variates in Monte Carlo Experiments," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 273182, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:8:y:1981:i:1:p:73-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.