Monotonic improved critical values for two [chi]2 asymptotic criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Honda, Yuzo, 1988. "A size correction to the Lagrange multiplier test for heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 375-386, July.
- Fujisawa, Hironori, 1997. "Improvement on Chi-Squared Approximation by Monotone Transformation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 84-89, January.
- Bera, Anil K. & Jarque, Carlos M., 1982. "Model specification tests : A simultaneous approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 59-82, October.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2009. "Third-order power comparisons for a class of tests for multivariate linear hypothesis under general distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 473-496, March.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide & Iwashita, Toshiya, 2008. "A comparison of higher-order local powers of a class of one-way MANOVA tests under general distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1128-1153, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:71:y:2001:i:3:p:307-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .