Interest rate parity and the exchange risk premium Evidence from panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- E. Scott Mayfield & Robert G. Murphy, 1993. "Interest Rate Parity And The Exchange Risk Premium: Evidence From Panel Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 239, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- So, Raymond W., 2001. "Price and volatility spillovers between interest rate and exchange value of the US dollar," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 95-107.
- Imad Moosa & Razzaque Bhatti, 1997. "Are Asian Markets Integrated? Evidence for Six Countries Vis-A-Vis Japan," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 51-67.
- Haas Ornelas, José Renato, 2019.
"Expected currency returns and volatility risk premia,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 206-234.
- José Renato Haas Ornelas, 2017. "Expected Currency Returns and Volatility Risk Premia," Working Papers Series 454, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Van Newby, 2002. "The effects of news on exchange rates when the risk premium is considered," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 147-153.
- Jason Childs & Stuart Mestelman, 2006.
"Rate‐of‐return Parity in Experimental Asset Markets,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 331-347, August.
- Jason Childs & Stuart Mestelman, 2004. "Rate of Return Parity in Experimental Asset Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-01, McMaster University.
- Jason Childs & Stuart Mestelman, 2004. "Rate of Return Parity in Experimental Asset Markets," McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications 2004-07, McMaster University.
- Pornpinun Chantapacdepong, 2007. "Determinants of the time varying risk premia," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 07/597, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Engel, Charles, 1996.
"The forward discount anomaly and the risk premium: A survey of recent evidence,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 123-192, June.
- Charles Engel, 1995. "The Forward Discount Anomaly and the Risk Premium: A Survey of Recent Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayfield, E. Scott & Murphy, Robert G., 1996.
"Explaining the term structure of interest rates: A panel data approach,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 11-21, February.
- E. Scott Mayfield & Robert G. Murphy, 1993. "Explaining The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A Panel Data Approach," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 230, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Albuquerque, Rui, 2008. "The forward premium puzzle in a model of imperfect information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 461-464, June.
- Razzaque Bhatti & Imad Moosa, 1995. "An alternative approach to testing uncovered interest parity," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(12), pages 478-481.
- Rui Albuquerque, 2004. "The Forward Premium Puzzle in a Model of Imperfect Information: Theory and Evidence," International Finance 0405007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Halkos & Stephanos Papadamou, 2007. "Significance of risk modelling in the term structure of interest rates," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 237-247.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:40:y:1992:i:3:p:319-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.