Expectations on pension schemes under non-stationary conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grégory de Walque, 2005. "Voting on Pensions: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 181-209, April.
- Meijdam, Lex & Verhoeven, Marijn, 1995.
"Constraints in perfect-foresight models: The case of old-age savings and public pensions,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 129-137, May.
- Meijdam, L. & Verhoeven, M., 1994. "Constraints in Perfect Foresight Models: The Case of Old- Age Savings and Public Pensions," Papers 9474, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verhoeven, M.J.M., 1994. "Constraints in Perfect-Foresight Models : The Case of Old-Age Savings and Public Pensions," Discussion Paper 1994-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola, 2002. "The political economy of social security: a survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Kemmerling, Achim & Neugart, Michael, 2009. "Financial market lobbies and pension reform," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 163-173, June.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Craig, Ben, 1997.
"Voting on social security: Evidence from OECD countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 705-724, December.
- Friedrich Breyer & Ben R. Craig, 1995. "Voting on social security: evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper 9511, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2005. "Systèmes de retraite et vieillissement," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Paola Profeta, 2002. "Aging and Retirement: Evidence Across Countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(6), pages 651-672, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:36:y:1991:i:1:p:99-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.