Theoretical foundations of constant-proportion portfolio insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kingston, Geoffrey, 1988. "Theoretical Foundations of Constant-Proportion Portfolio Insurance," Working Papers 116, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Christophe Boucher & Gregory Jannin & Patrick Kouontchou & Bertrand Maillet, 2013.
"An Economic Evaluation of Model Risk in Long-term Asset Allocations,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 475-491, 08.
- Christophe Boucher & Gregory Jannin & Patrick Kouontchou & Bertrand Maillet, 2013. "An Economic Evaluation of Model Risk in Long-term Asset Allocations," Post-Print hal-01386004, HAL.
- Christophe BOUCHER & Grégory JANNIN & Patrick KOUONTCHOU & Bertrand MAILLET, 2013. "An Economic Evaluation of Model Risk In Long-term Asset Allocations," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2246, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Christophe Boucher & Gregory Jannin & Patrick Kouontchou & Bertrand Maillet, 2013. "An Economic Evaluation of Model Risk in Long-term Asset Allocations," Post-Print hal-01369201, HAL.
- Christophe Boucher & Gregory Jannin & Bertrand Maillet & Patrick Kouontchou, 2013. "An Economic Evaluation of Model Risk in Long-term Asset Allocations," Working Papers halshs-00825303, HAL.
- Hamidi, Benjamin & Maillet, Bertrand & Prigent, Jean-Luc, 2014. "A dynamic autoregressive expectile for time-invariant portfolio protection strategies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-29.
- Benjamin HAMIDI & Bertrand MAILLET & Jean-Luc PRIGENT, 2013. "A Dynamic AutoRegressive Expectile for Time-Invariant Portfolio Protection Strategies," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 164, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Benjamin Hamidi & Bertrand Maillet & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "A Dynamic AutoRegressive Expectile for Time-Invariant Portfolio Protection Strategies," Working Papers halshs-01015390, HAL.
- Benjamin Hamidi & Bertrand Maillet & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "A Dynamic AutoRegressive Expectile for Time-Invariant Portfolio Protection Strategies," Working Papers 2014-131, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp, 2007. "Scenario Analysis with Recursive Utility: Dynamic Consumption Plans for Charitable Endowments," Research Paper Series 209, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp, 2008. "Scenario Analysis With Recursive Utility: Dynamic Consumption Plans For Charitable Endowments," CAMA Working Papers 2008-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kedar-Levy, Haim, 2006. "Can baby-boomers' retirement increase stock prices?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 284-299, May.
- Kedar-Levy, Haim, 2014. "The potential effect of US baby-boom retirees on stock returns," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 106-121.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00389773 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fedor Iskhakov & Susan Thorp & Hazel Bateman, 2015. "Optimal Annuity Purchases for Australian Retirees," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(293), pages 139-154, 06.
- Raquel M. Gaspar, 2016. "On Path–dependency of Constant Proportion Portfolio Insurance strategies," EcoMod2016 9381, EcoMod.
- Binh Huu Do, 2002. "Relative performance of dynamic portfolio insurance strategies: Australian evidence," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 42(3), pages 279-296.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:29:y:1989:i:4:p:345-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed