On the rationality of the Michigan monthly survey of inflationary expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Paradiso, Antonio, 2011. "Time series estimates of the US new Keynesian Phillips curve with structural breaks," MPRA Paper 28413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Paradiso, Antonio, 2011. "Estimates of the US Phillips curve with the general to specific method," MPRA Paper 28411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campbell, Carl M., 2014.
"The formation of wage expectations in the effort and quit decisions of workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 313-322.
- Campbell, Carl M., 2011. "The formation of wage expectations in the effort and quit decisions of workers," MPRA Paper 31590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Vaona, 2015.
"The price-price Phillips curve in small open economies and monetary unions: theory and empirics,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 281-307, June.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2014. "The price-price Phillips curve in small open economies and monetary unions: Theory and empirics," Kiel Working Papers 1904, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Silva Lopes, Artur, 1994.
"A "hipótese das expectativas racionais": teoria e realidade (uma visita guiada à literatura até 1992)
[The "rational expectations hypothesis": theory and reality (a guided tour ," MPRA Paper 9699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jul 2008.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "How Rational are the Expected Inflation Rate in Australia?," MPRA Paper 28696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:27:y:1988:i:4:p:333-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.