Quality competition and threat of entry in duopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Stefan Lutz, 2010.
"Pre-emption, Predation, and Minimum Quality Standards,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 111-123.
- Mina Baliamoune & Stefan Lutz, 2009. "Preemption, Predation, and Minimum Quality Standards," ICER Working Papers 20-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Yong-Hwan Noh & Giancarlo Moschini, 2006.
"Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(3), pages 227-252, November.
- Noh, Yong-Hwan & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2005. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12412, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yong-Hwan Noh & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp403, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Edward John Dorrell Webb, 2014. "Do we see monopoly or duopoly? The influence of perception on entry deterrence," Discussion Papers 14-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Stefan Lutz, 1997.
"Vertical product differentiation and entry deterrence,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 79-102, February.
- Lutz, Stefan, 1996. "Vertical Product Differentiation and Entry Deterrence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward J. D. Webb, 2017. "If It’s All the Same to You: Blurred Consumer Perception and Market Structure," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2008. "Ex Post Regulation Facilitates Collusion," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-099, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2008. "Liberalization of the Postal Service Market in Europe: Entry with Universal Service and Partial Coverage," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-122, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2005. "Regulatory standards can lead to predation," ZEI Working Papers B 05-2005, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2007. "Entry Deterrence in Postal Service Markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peitz, Martin, 2002. "The pro-competitive effect of higher entry costs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 353-364, March.
- Karaer, Özgen & Erhun, Feryal, 2015. "Quality and entry deterrence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 292-303.
- Constantatos, Christos & Perrakis, Stylianos, 1995. "Différenciation verticale et structure du marché," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(1), pages 71-98, mars.
- Sang-Ho Lee & Ram Kumar Phuyal, 2013. "Strategic Entry Deterrence by Limiting Qualities under Minimum Quality Standards," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 550-563, December.
- Peter-J. Jost & Stefanie Schubert & Miriam Zschoche, 2015. "Incumbent positioning as a determinant of strategic response to entry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 577-596, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:27:y:1988:i:3:p:287-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.