A measure of income inequality in the U.S. for the years 1952-1980 based on the beta distribution of the second kind
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 1983. "A Comparison of Convergence Speed of Old and New Iterative Processes for an Input-Output System," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 24(2), pages 143-148, December.
- Manove, Michael & Weitzman, Martin L., 1978. "Aggregation for material balances," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Vakhutinsky, I Y & Dudkin, L M & Ryvkin, A A, 1979. "Iterative Aggregation-A New Approach to the Solution of Large-Scale Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 821-841, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Baiding, 1995. "A note on calculating the Gini index," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 353-358.
- Christophe Muller, 2005.
"Poverty and inequality under income and price dispersions,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 979-998, August.
- Christophe Muller, 2004. "Poverty And Inequality Under Income And Price Dispersions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-35, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kazuhiko Kakamu & Haruhisa Nishino, 2016. "Bayesian Estimation Of Beta-Type Distribution Parameters Based On Grouped Data," Discussion Papers 2016-08, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Guillén, Montserrat & Sarabia, José María & Prieto, Faustino, 2013. "Simple risk measure calculations for sums of positive random variables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 273-280.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:15:y:1984:i:3-4:p:369-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.