Dupuit conjecture for constrained screening: Overall distortion and type-partitioning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Tommy, 2008. "Efficiency properties of non-linear pricing schedules without the single-crossing condition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 364-366, May.
- Babu Nahata & Serguei Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2003. "Self-Selection Under Non-Ordered Valuations: Type-Splitting, Envy-Cycles, Rationing And Efficiency," General Economics and Teaching 0307001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kokovin, Sergey & Nahata, Babu & Zhelobodko, Evgeny, 2010. "Multidimensional screening under nonlinear costs: Limits of standard approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 263-265, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2320-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergey Kokovin & Babu Nahata & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2014. "Distortion in Screening and Spatial Preferences," HSE Working papers WP BRP 83/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Chao, Yong & Nahata, Babu, 2015. "The degree of distortions under second-degree price discrimination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 208-213.
More about this item
KeywordsScreening; Nonlinear pricing; Non-concave cost; Capacity constraint; Overall inefficiency;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:118:y:2013:i:3:p:439-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.