Soil biota, ecosystem services and land productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott M. Swinton & Frank Lupi & G. Philip Robertson & Douglas A. Landis, 2006. "Ecosystem Services from Agriculture: Looking Beyond the Usual Suspects," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1160-1166.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foudi, Sébastien, 2012. "The role of farmers' property rights in soil ecosystem services conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 90-96.
- Sébastien Foudi, 2012. "Exploitation of soil biota ecosystem services in agriculture: a bioeconomic approach," Working Papers 2012-02, BC3.
- Dominati, Estelle & Patterson, Murray & Mackay, Alec, 2010. "A framework for classifying and quantifying the natural capital and ecosystem services of soils," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1858-1868, July.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2066-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Senicovscaia, Irina, 2014. "Soil biota as a natural resource for the restoration of degraded chernozems," MPRA Paper 61749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:5:y:2016:i:2:p:10:d:68661 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl S. Zimmerer & Steven J. Vanek, 2016. "Toward the Integrated Framework Analysis of Linkages among Agrobiodiversity, Livelihood Diversification, Ecological Systems, and Sustainability amid Global Change," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-28, April.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:15:y:2015:i:c:p:11-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edens, Bram & Hein, Lars, 2013. "Towards a consistent approach for ecosystem accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 41-52.
- Jónsson, Jón Örvar G. & Davíðsdóttir, Brynhildur, 2016. "Classification and valuation of soil ecosystem services," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 24-38.
- José Camilo Bedano & Anahí Domínguez, 2016. "Large-Scale Agricultural Management and Soil Meso- and Macrofauna Conservation in the Argentine Pampas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-25, July.
- Lafuite, A.-S. & Loreau, M., 2017. "Time-delayed biodiversity feedbacks and the sustainability of social-ecological systems," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 351(C), pages 96-108.
- Senicovscaia, Irina, 2013. "Conservation of invertebrates’ biodiversity in soils of the Republic of Moldova," MPRA Paper 53453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brady, Mark & Cong, RongGang, 2011. "Estimating the Resilience Value of Soil Biodiversity in Agriculture: A Stochastic Simulation Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114269, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sisse Liv Jørgensen & Mette Termansen, 2016. "Linking climate change perceptions to adaptation and mitigation action," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 283-296, September.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:588-596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stallman, Heidi R., 2011. "Ecosystem services in agriculture: Determining suitability for provision by collective management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 131-139.
- John Taylor & Sarah Lovell, 2014. "Urban home food gardens in the Global North: research traditions and future directions," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(2), pages 285-305, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2007:i:2:p:269-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.