Chinese traditional thought and practice: lessons for an ecological economics worldview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenkins, T. N., 1998. "Economics and the environment: a case of ethical neglect," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 151-164, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey Lamberton, 2005. "Sustainable sufficiency - an internally consistent version of sustainability," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 53-68.
- Jin Xue & Finn Arler & Petter Næss, 2012. "Is the degrowth debate relevant to China?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 85-109, February.
- Agurto Adrianzén, Marcos, 2013. "Improved cooking stoves and firewood consumption: Quasi-experimental evidence from the Northern Peruvian Andes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 135-143.
- Walter, Gerald R., 2002. "Economics, ecology-based communities, and sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 81-87, August.
- Feng, George & Mu, Xianzhong, 2010. "Cultural challenges to Chinese oil companies in Africa and their strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7250-7256, November.
- Xinran Wang & Michael Young, 2014. "Does Collectivism Affect Environmental Ethics? A Multi-level Study of Top Management Teams from Chemical Firms in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 387-394, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:40:y:2002:i:1:p:39-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .