Policy assessment and simulation of actor orientation for sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M'Gonigle, R. Michael, 1999. "Ecological economics and political ecology: towards a necessary synthesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Levin, Simon A. & Barrett, Scott & Aniyar, Sara & Baumol, William & Bliss, Christopher & Bolin, Bert & Dasgupta, Partha & Ehrlich, Paul & Folke, Carl & Gren, Ing-Marie & Holling, C.S. & Jansson, Annma, 1998. "Resilience in natural and socioeconomic systems," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 221-262, May.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997. "A Rational Route to Randomness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kletzan, Daniela & Koppl, Angela & Kratena, Kurt & Schleicher, Stefan & Wuger, Michael, 2006. "Towards sustainable consumption: Economic modelling of mobility and heating for Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 608-626, June.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Omann, Ines & Hinterberger, Friedrich, 2002. "Sustainable growth criteria: Minimum benchmarks and scenarios for employment and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 429-443, September.
- Ying Qu & Mengru Li & Han Jia & Lingling Guo, 2015. "Developing More Insights on Sustainable Consumption in China Based on Q Methodology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Kratena, K(*) & Wüger, M., 2003. "Modelling Consumer Transport Demand and Sustainable Development," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 243-258, Agosto.
- Graymore, M.L.M. & Sipe, Neil G. & Rickson, Roy E., 2010. "Sustaining Human Carrying Capacity: A tool for regional sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 459-468, January.
- Daniela Kletzan & Angela KÃ¶ppl & Kurt Kratena & Stefan Schleicher & Michael WÃ¼ger, 2002. "Modelling Sustainable Consumption. From Theoretical Concepts to Policy Guidelines," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 131-144, June.
- Nuno Quental & Júlia Lourenço & Fernando da Silva, 2011. "Sustainability: characteristics and scientific roots," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 257-276, April.
- Daniela Kletzan & Angela Köppl & Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, 2002. "Sustainable Consumption: Methodical Concepts and Case Studies," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 75(7), pages 447-455, July.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:219:y:2008:i:3:p:383-399 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:35:y:2000:i:3:p:337-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .