NAFTA liberalization and the role of nontariff barriers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, R E & Murray, Tracy, 1977. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 30-46, March.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1992. "North American Free Trade: Issues and Recommendations," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 71, January.
- Jaime De Melo & Arvind Panagariya & Dani Rodrik, 2015.
"The New Regionalism: A Country Perspective,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 14, pages 323-357
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1992. "The New Regionalism: A Country Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Melo, Jaime & Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1993. "The new regionalism : a country perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1094, The World Bank.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1993. "Measuring the effects of economic integration on third countries: A comment on Kreinin and Plummer," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1435-1437, September.
- Brown, D.K., 1992. "The Impact of a North American Free Trade Area: Applied General Equilibrium Models," Working Papers 311, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1986. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 534-536, June.
- Kreinin, Mordechai E. & Plummer, Michael G., 1992. "Effects of economic integration in industrial countries on ASEAN and the Asian NIEs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1345-1366, September.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1994. "Western Hemisphere Economic Integration," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 75, January.
- Richardson, Martin, 1993. "Endogenous protection and trade diversion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 309-324, May.
- repec:fth:michin:311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1993. "NAFTA: An Assessment, Revised Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 70, January.
- Kreinin, Mordechai E. & Plummer, Michael G., 1993. "A reply to Richard Pomfret's comment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1439-1439, September.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Wijnbergen, S. & Venables, Tony, 1993. "Location choice," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2099, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ibarra-Yunez, Alejandro, 2003.
"Spaghetti regionalism or strategic foreign trade: some evidence for Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 567-584, December.
- Alejandro Ibarra-Yunez, 2003. "Spaghetti Regionalism or Strategic Foreign Trade: Some Evidence for Mexico," NBER Working Papers 9692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heinz Jansen, 2001. "Induced Institutional Change in the Trade and Environment Debate," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 149-172, February.
- Mabel Cabezas, 2003. "Tratado de Libre Comercio Entre Chile y Estados Unidos: Revisión de Estudios que Cuantifican su Impacto," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 239, Central Bank of Chile.
- Clara Patricia Martín & Juan Mauricio Ramírez, 2005.
"El Impacto Económico de un Acuerdo Parcial de Libre Comercio entre Colombia y Estados Unidos,"
Borradores de Economia
326, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Clara Patricia Martín & Juan Mauricio Ramírez, 2005. "El Impacto Económico De Un Acuerdo Parcial De Libre Comercio Entre Colombia Y Estados Unidos," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002512, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- repec:tei:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:52-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eliasson Leif Johan, 2015. "International Standards: Past Free Trade Agreements and the Prospects in the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership," Baltic Journal of European Studies, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(1), pages 05-18, February.
- Schiff,Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2003. "Regional integration and technology diffusion : the case of the North America free trade agreement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3132, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecofin:v:5:y:1994:i:2:p:137-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.