Cohort size effects on earnings: Differences by college major
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia, Rene & Bonomo, Marco, 2001.
"Tests of conditional asset pricing models in the Brazilian stock market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-90, February.
- BONOMO, Marco & GARCIA, René, 1997. "Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," Cahiers de recherche 1997, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar & Garcia, René, 1999. "Tests of conditional asset pricing models in the brazilian stock market," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 350, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bonomo, M. & Garcia, R., 1997. "Tests of Conditonal Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," Cahiers de recherche 9715, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marco Bonomo & René Garcia, 1997. "Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-20, CIRANO.
- Marco Antonio Bonomo & Rene Garcia, 1997. "Tests of conditional asset pricing models in the Brazilian stock market," Textos para discussão 368, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- BONOMO, Marco & GARCIA, René, 1997. "Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," Cahiers de recherche 9715, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Heijke Hans & Meng Christoph, 2006. "The effects of higher education programme characteristics on allocation and performance of the graduates: a European view," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Christopher L. Smith, 2012.
"The Impact of Low-Skilled Immigration on the Youth Labor Market,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 55-89.
- Christopher L. Smith, 2010. "The impact of low-skilled immigration on the youth labor market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Montmarquette, Claude & Cannings, Kathy & Mahseredjian, Sophie, 2002.
"How do young people choose college majors?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 543-556, December.
- Montmarquette, C. & Cannings, C. & Mahseredjian,S., 1997. "How do Young People Choose College Majors?," Cahiers de recherche 9719, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kathy Cannings & Sophie Mahseredjian & Claude Montmarquette, 1997. "How Do Young People Choose College Majors ?," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-38, CIRANO.
- MONTMARQUETTE, Claude & CANNINGS, Kathy & MAHSEREDJIAN, Sophie, 1997. "How do Young People Choose College Majors?," Cahiers de recherche 9719, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Si, Xiaojing & Foley, Maggie & Boylan, Robert & Cebula, Richard, 2011. "The Return to Investment in Human Capital: The Case of the Value of Educational Attainment beyond the High School Diploma in Canada," MPRA Paper 53164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:7:y:1988:i:4:p:375-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.