In the Shadow of Public Debt: Are there Relations between Public Debt and the Shadow Economy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazhar, Ummad & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume, 2017.
"Taxing the unobservable: The impact of the shadow economy on inflation and taxation,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 89-103.
- Ummad Mazhar & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "Taxing the unobservable: The impact of the shadow economy on inflation and taxation," Working Papers CEB 12-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:1:p:166-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:662:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Novkovska, Blagica, 2016. "How Strongly The Hidden Economy Of A Small Country Can Be Influenced By Drastic Events: Case Of Macedonia," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(2), pages 187-195.
More about this item
Keywordspublic debt; shadow economy; inflation tax; EMU;
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecanpo:v:42:y:2012:i:2:p:221-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economic-analysis-and-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.