Dynamic portfolio selection with fixed and/or proportional transaction costs using non-singular stochastic optimal control theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkins, Allen B & Dyl, Edward A, 1997. " Transactions Costs and Holding Periods for Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 309-325, March.
- Monoyios, Michael, 2004. "Option pricing with transaction costs using a Markov chain approximation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 889-913, February.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6373 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Atkinson & S. Mokkhavesa, 2003. "Intertemporal portfolio optimization with small transaction costs and stochastic variance," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 267-302.
- Ralf Korn, 1998. "Portfolio optimisation with strictly positive transaction costs and impulse control," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 85-114.
- George M. Constantinides, 2005. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Transaction Costs," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 7, pages 207-227 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Magill, Michael J. P. & Constantinides, George M., 1976. "Portfolio selection with transactions costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 245-263, October.
- Zakamouline, Valeri I., 2006. "European option pricing and hedging with both fixed and proportional transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Amaro de Matos & Nuno Silva, 2011. "Consuming durable goods when stock markets jump: a strategic asset allocation approach," GEMF Working Papers 2012-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2010.
"Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 636-656, April.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2007. "Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space," Post-Print hal-00296711, HAL.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2009. "Portfolio Selection in Multidimensional General and Partial Moment Space," Working Papers 2009-ECO-08, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2010. "Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space," Post-Print halshs-00473219, HAL.
- Wang, J. & Forsyth, P.A., 2010. "Numerical solution of the Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman formulation for continuous time mean variance asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 207-230, February.
- Amaro de Matos, João & Silva, Nuno, 2014. "Consuming durable goods when stock markets jump: A strategic asset allocation approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 86-104.
- Jin-Ray Lu & Chih-Ming Chan & Wen-Shen Li, 2011. "Portfolio Selections with Innate Learning Ability," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(3), pages 201-217, December.
- Kenneth Bruhn & Ninna Reitzel Jensen & Mogens Steffensen, 2016. "Smooth investment," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 335-361, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:7:p:2168-2195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.