Non-steady-state equilibrium solution of a class of dynamic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jenny X., 1998. "Numerical analysis of a nonlinear operator equation arising from a monetary model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1335-1351, August.
- Stockman, Alan C, 1980. "A Theory of Exchange Rate Determination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 673-698, August.
- Polemarchakis, H M, 1990.
"The Economic Implications of an Incomplete Asset Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 280-283, May.
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heraklis M., 1990. "The economic implications of an incomplete asset market," CORE Discussion Papers RP 900, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heraklis, 1990. "The economic implications of an incomplete asset market," CORE Discussion Papers 1990002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1984.
"A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1982. "A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs," NBER Working Papers 0978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Sanford & Weiss, Laurence, 1983. "A Transactions-Based Model of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 871-880, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:25:y:2001:i:6-7:p:967-978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.