Non-steady-state equilibrium solution of a class of dynamic models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1982.
"A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
0978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1984. "A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1978.
"A Theory of Exchange Rate Determination,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
122, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford & Weiss, Laurence, 1983. "A Transactions-Based Model of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 871-80, December.
- Li, Jenny X., 1998. "Numerical analysis of a nonlinear operator equation arising from a monetary model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1335-1351, August.
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heraklis M., .
"The economic implications of an incomplete asset market,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
900, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Polemarchakis, H M, 1990. "The Economic Implications of an Incomplete Asset Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 280-83, May.
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heraklis, 1990. "The economic implications of an incomplete asset market," CORE Discussion Papers 1990002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:25:y:2001:i:6-7:p:967-978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.