Long-run equilibria with borrowing constraints and altruism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogerson, Richard & Wallenius, Johanna, 2009.
"Micro and macro elasticities in a life cycle model with taxes,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(6), pages 2277-2292, November.
- Richard Rogerson & Johanna Wallenius, 2007. "Micro and Macro Elasticities in a Life Cycle Model With Taxes," NBER Working Papers 13017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Kim, Se-Jik, 2000.
"Credit Markets with Differences in Abilities: Education, Distribution, and Growth,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(3), pages 579-607, August.
- Jose De Gregorio & Se-Jik Kim, 1994. "Credit Markets with Differences in Abilities; Education, Distribution, and Growth," IMF Working Papers 1994/047, International Monetary Fund.
- José De Gregorio & Se-Jik Kim, 1998. "Credit Markets with Differences in Abilities: Education, Distribution, and Growth," Documentos de Trabajo 42, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Soares, Jorge, 2015.
"Borrowing constraints, parental altruism and welfare,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-20.
- Jorge Soares, 2008. "Borrowing Constraints, Parental Altruism and Welfare," Working Papers 08-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Wolff, Francois-Charles & Laferrere, Anne, 2006. "Microeconomic models of family transfers," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, in: S. Kolm & Jean Mercier Ythier (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Giving, Altruism and Reciprocity, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 889-969, Elsevier.
- Albert Ando & Luigi Guiso & Daniele Terlizzese, 1993. "Dissaving by the Elderly, Transfer Motives and Liquidity Constraints," NBER Working Papers 4569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heer, Burkhard & Sussmuth, Bernd, 2007. "Effects of inflation on wealth distribution: Do stock market participation fees and capital income taxation matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 277-303, January.
- Smetters, Kent, 1999. "Ricardian equivalence: long-run Leviathan," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 395-421, September.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1996. "Borrowing constraints, human capital accumulation, and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 49-71, February.
- Rebelein, Robert P., 2005. "Intergenerational Strategic Behavior and Crowding Out in a General Equilibrium Model," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 74, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Orrillo, Jaime, 2006. "Two-Sided Altruism in an OLG Model with Incomplete Markets and Default," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 26(2), November.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Michel, Philippe, 1998.
"The Distribution of Wealth with Imperfect Altruism,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 379-404, October.
- DUTTA, Jayasri & MICHEL, Philippe, 1995. "The Distribution of Wealth with Imperfect Altruism," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 1995058, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:17:y:1993:i:1-2:p:65-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.