Tariffs and the current account : On the macroeconomics of commercial policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harms, Philipp, 2001. "Deregulation and the current account," Discussion Papers, Series I 315, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Shinsuke Ikeda, 2003.
"Tariffs, Time Preference, and the Current Account under Weakly Nonseparable Preferences,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 101-113, February.
- Ikeda & S., 2000. "Tariffs, Time Preference, and the Current Account under Weakly Nonseparable Preferences," ISER Discussion Paper 0519, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Klepper, Gernot & Lorz, Jens Oliver & Stähler, Frank & Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "Empirische allgemeine Gleichgewichts-Modelle: Struktur und Anwendungsmöglichkeiten," Kiel Working Papers 595, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2001. "Intergenerational welfare effects of a tariff under monopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 313-346, October.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 1996. "Overshooting adjustment to tariff liberalization," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 237-255, July.
- Hwan-Chyang Lin & Hui-Kuan Tseng, 1993. "Exchange rate shocks and the current account under monopolistic competition: An intertemporal optimization model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 133-150, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:15:y:1991:i:1:p:27-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.