Do more jobs in the modern sector increase urban unemployment?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polemarchakis, H M, 1983. "On the Transer Paradox," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 749-760, October.
- Balasko, Yves, 1978. "The Transfer Problem and the Theory of Regular Economies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(3), pages 687-694, October.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Basic goods, the effects of commodity transfers and the international economic order," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 505-519.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Harris-Todaro models with a land market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 317-339, May.
- Yves Zenou, 2011.
"Rural–Urban Migration And Unemployment: Theory And Policy Implications,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 65-82, February.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Rural-Urban Migration and Unemployment: Theory and Policy Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 8123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando Mayoral & Carlos Garcimartín, 2013. "The impact of population on the reduction of steady-state disparities across Spanish regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 49-69.
- Zenou, Yves, 2005. "The Todaro Paradox Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 1861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Job search and mobility in developing countries. Theory and policy implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 336-355, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:8:y:1981:i:2:p:241-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .