Urban unemployment, international capital mobility and development policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamid Beladi & Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2010. "Equity Control of Multinational Firms: Effects on Resource Allocation and National Welfare," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 93-102, February.
- Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 2003. "Possibility or impossibility of paradoxes in the small country Harris-Todaro framework: a unifying analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 379-385, October.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "The Costs of Dualism," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/532, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007.
"Foreign capital, welfare and urban unemployment in the presence of agricultural dualism,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-165, March.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism," International Trade 0510010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beladi, Hamid & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2001. "Tariff-induced capital inflow and welfare in the presence of unemployment and informal sector," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 51-60, January.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 1999. "Foreign direct investment, urban unemployment and welfare," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 359-371.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2011. "Emigration promotion and urban unemployment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2816-2823.
- Tadashi Morita & Yukiko Sawada & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2017. "Subsidy competition, imperfect labor markets, and the endogenous entry of firms," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Shigemi Yabuuchi & Hamid Beladi, 2001. "Urban unemployment, informal sector and development policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 301-314, October.
- Yao-Tung Chen, 2009. "Market integration between developing countries and urban unemployment-the perspective of the real minimum wage," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(19), pages 2431-2447.
- MORITA Tadashi & SAWADA Yukiko & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2016. "Subsidy Competition, Imperfect Labor Market, and Endogenous Entry of Firms," Discussion papers 16096, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 1996. "Urban Unemployment And Development Policy: The Introduction Of An," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 241-249, November.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi & Hamid Beladi, 2011. "Rural–urban migration and multinational firms," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 417-426, April.
- Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 1997. "Urban unemployment, international labor mobility and welfare," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-79, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:41:y:1993:i:2:p:399-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.