Optimal policies and marketing board objectives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kala Krishna, 1998.
"The adding up problem: a targeting approach,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 151-173.
- Krishna, K., 1993. "The Adding Up Problem: A Tergeting Approach," Papers 10-93-33, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna, 1995. "The Adding Up Problem: A Targeting Approach," NBER Working Papers 4999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "Single-desk state trading exporters," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 503-524, June.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "The trade distorting effect of state trading enterprises in importing countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1693-1715, October.
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2001. "Price Discrimination In The Context Of Vertical Differentiation: A Modeling Approach For Wheat Exports," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bastos, Paulo & Straume, Odd Rune & Urrego, Jaime A., 2013. "Rain, agriculture, and tariffs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 364-377.
- Bastos, Paulo & Straume, Odd Rune & Urrego, Jaime A., 2013. "Rain, agriculture, and tariffs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6394, The World Bank.
- Sorensen, Ann-Christin & Tennbakk, Berit, 2002. "Regulatory Institutions in Agricultural Markets: A Comparative Analysis," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24916, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 1996. "Growth, welfare and optimal trade taxes: a fallacy of composition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 369-380, August.
- Benchekroun, H. & Benchekroun, S., 2015. "Harvests' lifespan and North–South market share rivalry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 114-124.
- Hassan BENCHEKROUN & Saad BENCHEKROUN, 2014. "Harvests' Lifespan and North-South Market Share Rivalry," Cahiers de recherche 12-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Jean, Sebastien & Maillet, Anais, 2015. "State Trading Enterprises and Price Stabilization," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211367, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:38:y:1992:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed