Unemployment and the optimal export-processing zone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tafadzwa Ruzive & Thando Mkhombo & Simba Mhaka & Nomahlubi Mavikela & Andrew Phiri, 2017.
"Elecricity intensity and unemployment in South Africa: A quantile regression analysis,"
1711, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Sep 2017.
- Ruzive, Tafadzwa & Mkhombo, Thando & Mhaka, Simba & Mavikela, Nomahlubi & Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "Electricity intensity and unemployment in South Africa: A quantile regression analysis," MPRA Paper 81717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manash Gupta, 1998. "Foreign capital and technology transfer in a dynamic model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Defever, F. & Reyes, J-D., 2016.
"Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones A ect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
16/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo, 2016. "Does the elimination of export requirements in special economic zones affect export performance? evidence from the Dominican Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7874, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2016. "Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones affect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic," Discussion Papers 2016-18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Chi-Yung Ng & John Whalley, 2004. "Geographical Extension of Free Trade Zones as Trade Liberalization: A Numerical Simulation Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1147, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nathaniel Landingin & David Wadley, 2005. "Export processing zones and growth triangle development: the case of the BIMP-EAGA, Southeast Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 67-96.
- Carter, Thomas J., 1998. "Urban productivity, urban unemployment, and labor market policies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 329-344, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:37:y:1991:i:1-2:p:369-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.