The political feasibility of rural poverty reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- -, 1997. "Revista de la CEPAL no.63," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2015.
"Demographic transition and economic welfare: The role of in-cash and in-kind transfers,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 84-92.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos Neanidis, 2014. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of In-Cash and In-Kind Transfers," Working papers 2014-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Birner, Regina, 2003. "Analyzing Negotiation Approaches In Natural Resource Management - A Case Study Of Crop-Livestock Conflicts In Sri Lanka," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25859, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jesse Cunha, 2010. "Testing Paternalism: Cash vs. In-kind Transfer in Rural Mexico," Discussion Papers 09-021, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi & Seema Jayachandran, 2011.
"The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers,"
NBER Working Papers
17456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cunha, Jesse M. & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Jayachandran, Seema, 2015. "The price effects of cash versus in-kind transfers," Staff Reports 735, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Cunha, Jesse & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Jayachandran, Seema, 2011. "The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aker,Jenny C., 2015. "Comparing cash and voucher transfers in a humanitarian context : evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7469, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:37:y:1991:i:1-2:p:351-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.