Urban-rural structural adjustment, urban unemployment with traded and non-traded goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2011. "Emigration promotion and urban unemployment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2816-2823.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Chong Yip, 2001. "Non-traded goods and optimal trade policy in a cash-in-advance economy," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 23-37.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi & Hamid Beladi, 2001. "Urban unemployment, informal sector and development policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 301-314, October.
- Chen, Jiong, 1994. "The Harris-Todaro model of labor migration and its commercial policy implications," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011587, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 1996. "Urban Unemployment And Development Policy: The Introduction Of An," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 241-249, November.
- Gelan, Ayele, 2002. "Trade liberalisation and urban-rural linkages: a CGE analysis for Ethiopia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 707-738, November.
- Bharat Hazari & Pasquale Sgro, 1996. "Free trade zones, tariffs and the real exchange rate," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 199-217, July.
- Choi, Eun Kwan & Chen, Jiong, 1997. "Employment risk and optimal trade policies," Discussion Papers, Series II 338, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Shigemi Yabuuchi & Hamid Beladi, 2011. "Rural–urban migration and multinational firms," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 417-426, April.
- Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 1997. "Urban unemployment, international labor mobility and welfare," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-79, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:35:y:1991:i:1:p:187-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.