Effect of public programs on family size, child education and health
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lillard, Lee A & Willis, Robert J, 1978. "Dynamic Aspects of Earning Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 985-1012, September.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1975. "The Age-Wealth Relationship: A Cross-Section and Cohort Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(2), pages 155-163, May.
- John C. H. Fei & Gustav Ranis & Shirley W. Y. Kuo, 1978. "Growth and the Family Distribution of Income by Factor Components," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(1), pages 17-53.
- Levhari, David & Mirman, Leonard J, 1977. "Savings and Consumption with an Uncertain Horizon," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 265-281, April.
- Davies, J B & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1978. "Assessing the Quantitative Importance of Inheritance in the Distribution of Wealth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 138-149, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1999. "Intra-Household Modelling Farm-Household Systems," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 124542, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nistha Sinha, 2003. "Fertility, Child Work and Schooling Consequences of Family Planning Programs: Evidence from an Experiment in Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers 867, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Suzanne Duryea & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Schooling Investments and Macroeconomic Conditions: A Micro-Macro Investigation for Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4184, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Zhang, Jie & Casagrande, Richard, 1998. "Fertility, growth, and flat-rate taxation for education subsidies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 209-216, August.
- Kabir Dasgupta & Keisha T.-Solomon, 2017. "Family Size Effects on Child Health: Evidence on the Quantity-Quality Trade-off using the NLSY," Working Papers 2017-04 JEL Classificatio, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Lindelow, Magnus, 2004. "Health care decisions as a family matter - intra-household education externalities and the utilization of health services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3324, The World Bank.
- Tugrul Temel, 2013.
"Family Size, Human Capital And Growth: Structural Path Analysis Of Rwanda,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 39-73, December.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Family size, human capital and growth: structural path analysis of Rwanda," MPRA Paper 31741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suzanne Duryea & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Inversiones en enseñanza y condiciones macroeconómicas: investigación micro-macro de América Latina y el Caribe," Research Department Publications 4185, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Somanathan, Aparnaa, 2008. "Use of modern medical care for pregnancy and childbirth care : does female schooling matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4625, The World Bank.
- Sinha, Nistha, 2005. "Fertility, Child Work, and Schooling Consequences of Family Planning Programs: Evidence from an Experiment in Rural Bangladesh," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 97-128, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:30:y:1989:i:1:p:145-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.