N.H. Stern on substance and method in development economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2012.
"Aiding Conflict: The Impact of U.S. Food Aid on Civil War,"
NBER Working Papers
17794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy, 2012. "Aiding Conflict: The Impact of U.S. Food Aid on Civil War," CEPR Discussion Papers 8799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2012. "Aiding Conflict: The Impact of U.S. Food Aid on Civil War," Working Papers id:4773, eSocialSciences.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "Peter Bauer and the Failure of Foreign Aid," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 29(3), pages 379-390, Fall.
- Maria Berrittella & Jian Zhang, 2014.
"A Global Perspective on Effectiveness of Aid for Trade,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Berrittella, Maria & Zhang, Jian, 2012. "A global perspective on effectiveness of aid for trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6126, The World Bank.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2011.
"Fragile States And Development Policy,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 371-398, June.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2011. "Fragile States and Development Policy," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 022, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Persson, Torsten, 2011. "Fragile States and Development Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brett Wertz & Aylara Odekova & Mike Seaman, 2011. "Building capacity with demand-driven partnerships: a case study of Partners for Water and Sanitation," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 19-33, February.
- Broich, T. & Szirmai, A., 2014. "China's economic embrace of Africa: An international comparative perspective," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:105-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broich, Tobias & Szirmai, Adam & Thomsson, Kaj, 2015. "Precolonial centralisation, foreign aid and modern state capacity in Africa," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:2:y:1975:i:4:p:387-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.