N.H. Stern on substance and method in development economics
No abstract is available for this item.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2009.
"Peter Bauer and the Failure of Foreign Aid,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 29(3), pages 379-390, Fall.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 2009. "Peter Bauer and the Failure of Foreign Aid," Scholarly Articles 8705862, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2012. "Aiding Conflict: The Impact of U.S. Food Aid on Civil War," NBER Working Papers 17794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2012. "Aiding Conflict: The Impact of U.S. Food Aid on Civil War," Working Papers id:4773, eSocialSciences.
- Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy, 2012. "Aiding Conflict: The Impact of U.S. Food Aid on Civil War," CEPR Discussion Papers 8799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2011. "Fragile States And Development Policy," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 371-398, 06.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Persson, Torsten, 2011. "Fragile States and Development Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2011. "Fragile States and Development Policy," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 022, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Maria Berrittella & Jian Zhang, 2014. "A Global Perspective on Effectiveness of Aid for Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Berrittella, Maria & Zhang, Jian, 2012. "A global perspective on effectiveness of aid for trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6126, The World Bank.
- Brett Wertz & Aylara Odekova & Mike Seaman, 2011. "Building capacity with demand-driven partnerships: a case study of Partners for Water and Sanitation," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 19-33, February.
- Broich T. & Szirmai A., 2014. "China's economic embrace of Africa: An international comparative perspective," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Broich, Tobias & Szirmai, Adam & Thomsson, Kaj, 2015. "Precolonial centralisation, foreign aid and modern state capacity in Africa," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:2:y:1975:i:4:p:387-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed