Professor Bauer on development : A review article
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2012.
"Aiding Conflict: The Impact of U.S. Food Aid on Civil War,"
NBER Working Papers
17794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy, 2012. "Aiding Conflict: The Impact of U.S. Food Aid on Civil War," CEPR Discussion Papers 8799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2012. "Aiding Conflict: The Impact of U.S. Food Aid on Civil War," Working Papers id:4773, eSocialSciences.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed, 2011.
"Should Easier Access to International Credit Replace Foreign Aid?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Javed Younas, 2011. "Should easier access to international credit replace foreign aid?," Working Papers 2011-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Javed Younas, 2013. "Financing growth: foreign aid vs. foreign loans," Working Papers 2013-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martin Ravallion, 2014. "On the Role of Aid in The Great Escape," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 967-984, December.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed, 2013.
"On the substitutability between foreign aid and international credit,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 255-257.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Javed Younas, 2012. "On the substitutability between foreign aid and international credit," Working Papers 2012-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed, 2015. "Financing growth through foreign aid and private foreign loans: Nonlinearities and complementarities," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 75-96.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:1:y:1974:i:3:p:191-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.