Multi-sector models for development planning : A survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:262967 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thorbecke, Erik, 2006. "The Evolution of the Development Doctrine, 1950-2005," WIDER Working Paper Series 155, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi, Xia & Lu, Yingzhong, 1990. "3.2. Multisectoral planning models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 325-339.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001.
"Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Tuwaijri, Abdulrahman, 1985. "Exploration of optimal strategies for the development of an oil-based economy: the case of Saudi Arabia," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000013123, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Abegaz B., 1988. "Manpower requirements models: a synthesis," ILO Working Papers 992629673402676, International Labour Organization.
- Jere Behrman & James A. Hanson, 1979. "The Use of Econometric Models in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters,in: Short-Term Macroeconomic Policy in Latin America, pages 1-38 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 1986. "A model for economic planning and analysis for the brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 53944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:1:y:1974:i:1:p:43-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.