Factors affecting adoption in Wales: Predictors of variation in time between entry to care and adoptive placement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lloyd, E. Christopher & Barth, Richard P., 2011. "Developmental outcomes after five years for foster children returned home, remaining in care, or adopted," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1383-1391, August.
- van den Dries, Linda & Juffer, Femmie & van IJzendoorn, Marinus H. & Bakermans-Kranenburg, Marian J., 2009. "Fostering security? A meta-analysis of attachment in adopted children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 410-421, March.
- Connell, Christian M. & Katz, Karol H. & Saunders, Leon & Tebes, Jacob Kraemer, 2006. "Leaving foster care--the influence of child and case characteristics on foster care exit rates," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 780-798, July.
- Carpenter, Georgia L. & Stacks, Ann M., 2009. "Developmental effects of exposure to Intimate Partner Violence in early childhood: A review of the literature," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 831-839, August.
- Avery, Rosemary J., 2000. "Perceptions and practice: Agency efforts for the hardest-to-place children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 399-420, June.
- Leathers, Sonya J. & Spielfogel, Jill E. & Gleeson, James P. & Rolock, Nancy, 2012. "Behavior problems, foster home integration, and evidence-based behavioral interventions: What predicts adoption of foster children?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 891-899.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:188-196 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAdoption; Looked after child; Delay; Permanence; Social services; Regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:67:y:2016:i:c:p:184-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.