Equivalent harm? The relative roles of maltreatment and exposure to intimate partner violence in antisocial outcomes for young adults
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kohl, Patricia L. & Edleson, Jeffrey L. & English, Diana J. & Barth, Richard P., 2005. "Domestic violence and pathways into child welfare services: Findings from the National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-Being," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1167-1182, November.
- Edleson, Jeffrey L. & Ellerton, Amanda L. & Seagren, Ellen A. & Kirchberg, Staci L. & Schmidt, Sarah O. & Ambrose, Amirthini T., 2007. "Assessing child exposure to adult domestic violence," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 961-971, July.
- Postmus, Judy L. & Merritt, Darcey H., 2010. "When child abuse overlaps with domestic violence: The factors that influence child protection workers' beliefs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 309-317, March.
- Ehrensaft, Miriam K., 2008. "Intimate partner violence: Persistence of myths and implications for intervention," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 276-286, March.
- Moles, Kerry, 2008. "Bridging the divide between child welfare and domestic violence services: Deconstructing the change process," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 674-688, June.
- Hazen, Andrea L. & Connelly, Cynthia D. & Edleson, Jeffrey L. & Kelleher, Kelly J. & Landverk, John A. & Coben, Jeffrey H. & Barth, Richard P. & McGeehan, Jennifer & Rolls, Jennifer A. & Nuszkowski, M, 2007. "Assessment of intimate partner violence by child welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 490-500, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDual exposure; Exposure to intimate partner violence; Maltreatment; Violence; Antisocial behavior; Young adults;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:5:p:962-972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.