Social relationships in children from intercountry adoption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalen, Monica & Hjern, Anders & Lindblad, Frank & Odenstad, Anna & Ramussen, Finn & Vinnerljung, Bo, 2008. "Educational attainment and cognitive competence in adopted men -- A study of international and national adoptees, siblings and a general Swedish population," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1211-1219, October.
- van den Dries, Linda & Juffer, Femmie & van IJzendoorn, Marinus H. & Bakermans-Kranenburg, Marian J., 2009. "Fostering security? A meta-analysis of attachment in adopted children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 410-421, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escobar, María Josefina & Pereira, Ximena & Santelices, María Pía, 2014. "Behavior problems and attachment in adopted and non-adopted adolescents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 59-66.
- Escobar, María Josefina & Santelices, María Pía, 2013. "Attachment in adopted adolescents. National adoption in Chile," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 488-492.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:463-470 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIntercountry adoption; Social relationships; Attachment; Country of origin; Children;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:5:p:955-961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.