Pregnancy and parenting among youth in foster care: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Bong Joo & Goerge, Robert M., 1999. "Poverty, early childbearing, and child maltreatment: A multinomial analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(9-10), pages 755-780.
- James, Sigrid & Montgomery, Susanne B. & Leslie, Laurel K. & Zhang, Jinjin, 2009. "Sexual risk behaviors among youth in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 990-1000, September.
- Haight, Wendy & Finet, Dayna & Bamba, Sachiko & Helton, Jesse, 2009. "The beliefs of resilient African-American adolescent mothers transitioning from foster care to independent living: A case-based analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 53-62, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramseyer Winter, Virginia & Brandon-Friedman, Richard A. & Ely, Gretchen E., 2016. "Sexual health behaviors and outcomes among current and former foster youth: A review of the literature," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-14.
- Bruce, Janine S., 2016. "Sexual and reproductive health policies for foster youth in California: A qualitative study of child welfare professionals' experiences and perceptions of policies," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 184-200.
- Narendorf, Sarah Carter & Munson, Michelle R. & Levingston, Fredreka, 2013. "Managing moods and parenting: Perspectives of former system youth who struggle with emotional challenges," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 1979-1987.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:355-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shpiegel, Svetlana & Ocasio, Kerrie, 2015. "Functioning patterns among older adolescents in foster care: Results from a cluster analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 227-235.
- Matone, Meredith & Minkovitz, Cynthia & Quarshie, William & Rubin, David M., 2016. "Chronic disease prevalence and discontinuation of medications among young mothers with a relationship to the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 66-72.
- King, Bryn & Putnam-Hornstein, Emily & Cederbaum, Julie A. & Needell, Barbara, 2014. "A cross-sectional examination of birth rates among adolescent girls in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 179-186.
More about this item
KeywordsFoster care; Child welfare; Pregnancy prevention; Reproductive health care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:5:p:867-875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.