The caregiver as gatekeeper for accessing health care for children in foster care: A qualitative study of kinship and unrelated caregivers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Villagrana, Margarita, 2010. "Mental health services for children and youth in the child welfare system: A focus on caregivers as gatekeepers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 691-697, May.
- Schneiderman, Janet U. & McDaniel, Dawn & Xie, Bin & Arnold Clark, Janet S., 2010. "Child welfare caregivers: An evaluation of access to pediatric health care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 698-703, May.
- Baker, Amy J.L., 2007. "Client feedback in child welfare programs: Current trends and future directions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1189-1200, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Caitlin & Brinkmann, Andrea & Schneiderman, Janet U., 2015. "Latino caregiver psychosocial factors and health care services for children involved in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 97-102.
- Swanke, Jayme R. & Yampolskaya, Svetlana & Strozier, Anne & Armstrong, Mary I., 2016. "Mental health service utilization and time to care: A comparison of children in traditional foster care and children in kinship care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 154-158.
- Lino, Alexandra M. & Nobre-Lima, Luiza & Mónico, Lisete S., 2016. "The moderating role of length of stay in the relationship between cognitive dysregulation and peer attachment in adolescent boys and girls living in residential care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 290-298.
- Jaudes, Paula Kienberger & Bilaver, Lucy A. & Champagne, Vincent, 2015. "Do children in foster care receive appropriate treatment for asthma?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 103-109.
- Coleman, Kanisha L. & Wu, Qi, 2016. "Kinship care and service utilization: A review of predisposing, enabling, and need factors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 201-210.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to pediatric health care; Kinship foster caregivers; Unrelated foster caregivers; Foster children;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:10:p:2123-2130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.