Life satisfaction and positive perceptions of the future among youth at-risk participating in Civic-National Service in Israel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pecora, Peter J. & Kessler, Ronald C. & O'Brien, Kirk & White, Catherine Roller & Williams, Jason & Hiripi, Eva & English, Diana & White, James & Herrick, Mary Anne, 2006. "Educational and employment outcomes of adults formerly placed in foster care: Results from the Northwest Foster Care Alumni Study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1459-1481, December.
- Schmid, Hillel, 2007. "Children and youth at risk in Israel: Findings and recommendations to improve their well-being," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1114-1128, August.
- Schiff, Miriam & Benbenishty, Rami, 2006. "Functioning of Israeli group-homes alumni: Exploring gender differences and in-care correlates," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 133-157, February.
- Carmel Proctor & P. Linley & John Maltby, 2009. "Youth Life Satisfaction: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 583-630, October.
- Sherraden, Michael W. & Eberly, Donald J., 1986. "Reflections on Katimavik, an innovative Canadian youth program," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 283-303.
More about this item
KeywordsYouth at-risk; Transition to adulthood; National Service; Life satisfaction; Perceptions of the future;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:10:p:2012-2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.