Living situation and placement change and children's behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph J. Doyle Jr., 2007. "Child Protection and Child Outcomes: Measuring the Effects of Foster Care," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1583-1610, December.
- Oosterman, Mirjam & Schuengel, Carlo & Wim Slot, N. & Bullens, Ruud A.R. & Doreleijers, Theo A.H., 2007. "Disruptions in foster care: A review and meta-analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 53-76, January.
- palmer, Sally E., 1996. "Placement stability and inclusive practice in foster care: An empirical study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 589-601.
- Davidson-Arad, Bilha, 2005. "Fifteen-month follow-up of children at risk: Comparison of the quality of life of children removed from home and children remaining at home," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Bellamy, Jennifer L., 2008. "Behavioral problems following reunification of children in long-term foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 216-228, February.
- James, Sigrid & Landsverk, John & Slymen, Donald J., 2004. "Placement movement in out-of-home care: patterns and predictors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 185-206, February.
- Barth, Richard P. & Weigensberg, Elizabeth C. & Fisher, Philip A. & Fetrow, Becky & Green, Rebecca L., 2008. "Reentry of elementary aged children following reunification from foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 353-364, April.
- Knorth, Erik J. & Harder, Annemiek T. & Zandberg, Tjalling & Kendrick, Andrew J., 2008. "Under one roof: A review and selective meta-analysis on the outcomes of residential child and youth care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 123-140, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villegas, Susy & Rosenthal, James & O'Brien, Kirk & Pecora, Peter J., 2014. "Educational outcomes for adults formerly in foster care: The role of ethnicity," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 42-52.
- Akin, Becci A. & Byers, Kaela D. & Lloyd, Margaret H. & McDonald, Thomas P., 2015. "Joining formative evaluation with translational science to assess an EBI in foster care: Examining social–emotional well-being and placement stability," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 253-264.
More about this item
KeywordsFoster care Out-of-home placement Behavior problems Mental health Child welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:32:y:2010:i:12:p:1648-1655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.