Overcoming challenges to implementing and evaluating evidence-based interventions in child welfare: A matter of necessity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fantuzzo, John & Perlman, Staci, 2007. "The unique impact of out-of-home placement and the mediating effects of child maltreatment and homelessness on early school success," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 941-960, July.
- Chaffin, Mark & Friedrich, Bill, 2004. "Evidence-based treatments in child abuse and neglect," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1097-1113, November.
- Simmel, Cassandra & Price, Amy, 2002. "The Shared Family Care Demonstration Project: Challenges of Implementing and Evaluating a Community-Based Project," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6-7), pages 455-470.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barkan, Susan E. & Salazar, Amy M. & Estep, Kara & Mattos, Leah M. & Eichenlaub, Caroline & Haggerty, Kevin P., 2014. "Adapting an evidence-based parenting program for child welfare involved teens and their caregivers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 53-61.
- Keyser, Daniel & Harrington, Donna & Ahn, Haksoon, 2016. "A confirmatory factor analysis of the evidence-based practice attitudes scale in child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 158-165.
- Akin, Becci A. & Mariscal, Susana E. & Bass, Linda & McArthur, Vickie Burgess & Bhattarai, Jackie & Bruns, Kimberly, 2014. "Implementation of an evidence-based intervention to reduce long-term foster care: Practitioner perceptions of key challenges and supports," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 285-293.
- Marcynyszyn, Lyscha A. & Maher, Erin J. & Corwin, Tyler W., 2011. "Getting with the (evidence-based) program: An evaluation of the Incredible Years Parenting Training Program in child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 747-757, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMental health Child welfare Implementation Evaluation Case study Foster care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:31:y:2009:i:5:p:555-562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.