Issues underlying behavior problems in at-risk adopted children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenthal, James A. & Groze, Victor, 1991. "Behavioral problems of special needs adopted children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5-6), pages 343-361.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- White, Kevin R. & Wu, Qi, 2014. "Application of the life course perspective in child welfare research," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 146-154.
- Dhami, Mandeep K. & Mandel, David R. & Sothmann, Katy, 2007. "An evaluation of post-adoption services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 162-179, February.
- Lundborg, Petter & Stenberg, Anders, 2009. "Nature, Nurture and Egalitarian Policy: What Can We Learn from Molecular Genetics?," IZA Discussion Papers 4585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wilson, Samantha L., 2004. "A current review of adoption research: exploring individual differences in adjustment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 687-696, August.
- Susana Mariscal, E. & Akin, Becci A. & Lieberman, Alice A. & Washington, DaKie, 2015. "Exploring the path from foster care to stable and lasting adoption: Perceptions of foster care alumni," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 111-120.
- Lundborg, Petter & Stenberg, Anders, 2010. "Nature, nurture and socioeconomic policy--What can we learn from molecular genetics?," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 320-330, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:22:y:2000:i:7:p:539-562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .