Edge detection in sparse Gaussian graphical models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peng, Jie & Wang, Pei & Zhou, Nengfeng & Zhu, Ji, 2009. "Partial Correlation Estimation by Joint Sparse Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 735-746.
- Jiahua Chen & Zehua Chen, 2008. "Extended Bayesian information criteria for model selection with large model spaces," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(3), pages 759-771.
- Tingni Sun & Cun-Hui Zhang, 2012. "Scaled sparse linear regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 99(4), pages 879-898.
- Lam, Clifford & Fan, Jianqing, 2009. "Sparsistency and rates of convergence in large covariance matrix estimation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31540, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cai, Tony & Liu, Weidong & Luo, Xi, 2011. "A Constrained â„“1 Minimization Approach to Sparse Precision Matrix Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 594-607.
More about this item
KeywordsEdge detection; Extended Bayesian information criterion; Graphical model; Selection consistency; Sequential selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:70:y:2014:i:c:p:138-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.