Bayesian sample size determination for binary regression with a misclassified covariate and no gold standard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hironori Fujisawa & Shizue Izumi, 2000. "Inference about Misclassification Probabilities from Repeated Binary Responses," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 706-711, September.
- Dianxu Ren & Roslyn Stone, 2007. "A Bayesian Adjustment for Covariate Misclassification with Correlated Binary Outcome Data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 1019-1034.
- Satoshi Morita & Peter F. Thall & Peter Müller, 2008. "Determining the Effective Sample Size of a Parametric Prior," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 595-602, June.
- van Wieringen, Wessel N., 2005. "On identifiability of certain latent class models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 211-218, December.
- Nandini Dendukuri & Elham Rahme & Patrick Bélisle & Lawrence Joseph, 2004. "Bayesian Sample Size Determination for Prevalence and Diagnostic Test Studies in the Absence of a Gold Standard Test," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 388-397, June.
- Nandini Dendukuri & Lawrence Joseph, 2001. "Bayesian Approaches to Modeling the Conditional Dependence Between Multiple Diagnostic Tests," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 158-167, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistic regression; Misclassification; Bias; Sample size; Covariate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:8:p:2574-2582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.