Correlated destructive generalized power series cure rate models and associated inference with an application to a cutaneous melanoma data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Ming-Hui & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Sinha, Debajyoti, 2002. "Bayesian Inference for Multivariate Survival Data with a Cure Fraction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 101-126, January.
- Rodrigues, Josemar & Cancho, Vicente G. & de Castro, Mrio & Louzada-Neto, Francisco, 2009. "On the unification of long-term survival models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 753-759, March.
- Li, Chin-Shang & Taylor, Jeremy M. G. & Sy, Judy P., 2001. "Identifiability of cure models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 389-395, October.
- Cooner, Freda & Banerjee, Sudipto & Carlin, Bradley P. & Sinha, Debajyoti, 2007. "Flexible Cure Rate Modeling Under Latent Activation Schemes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 560-572, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:81:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0638-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balakrishnan, N. & Pal, Suvra, 2013. "Lognormal lifetimes and likelihood-based inference for flexible cure rate models based on COM-Poisson family," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 41-67.
- N. Balakrishnan & Suvra Pal, 2015. "An EM algorithm for the estimation of parameters of a flexible cure rate model with generalized gamma lifetime and model discrimination using likelihood- and information-based methods," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 151-189, March.
- Borges, Patrick & Rodrigues, Josemar & Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy & Bazán, Jorge, 2014. "A COM–Poisson type generalization of the binomial distribution and its properties and applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 158-166.
More about this item
KeywordsInitiated cells; Cure rate models; IGPS distribution; Additional parameter ρ; Correlation structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:6:p:1703-1713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .