Correlated destructive generalized power series cure rate models and associated inference with an application to a cutaneous melanoma data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigues, Josemar & Cancho, Vicente G. & de Castro, Mrio & Louzada-Neto, Francisco, 2009. "On the unification of long-term survival models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 753-759, March.
- Li, Chin-Shang & Taylor, Jeremy M. G. & Sy, Judy P., 2001. "Identifiability of cure models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 389-395, October.
- Cooner, Freda & Banerjee, Sudipto & Carlin, Bradley P. & Sinha, Debajyoti, 2007. "Flexible Cure Rate Modeling Under Latent Activation Schemes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 560-572, June.
- Chen, Ming-Hui & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Sinha, Debajyoti, 2002. "Bayesian Inference for Multivariate Survival Data with a Cure Fraction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 101-126, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borges, Patrick & Rodrigues, Josemar & Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy & Bazán, Jorge, 2014. "A COM–Poisson type generalization of the binomial distribution and its properties and applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 158-166.
- N. Balakrishnan & Suvra Pal, 2015. "An EM algorithm for the estimation of parameters of a flexible cure rate model with generalized gamma lifetime and model discrimination using likelihood- and information-based methods," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 151-189, March.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Pal, Suvra, 2013. "Lognormal lifetimes and likelihood-based inference for flexible cure rate models based on COM-Poisson family," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 41-67.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:81:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0638-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInitiated cells; Cure rate models; IGPS distribution; Additional parameter ρ; Correlation structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:6:p:1703-1713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.