Identifiability of cure models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peng, Yingwei & Zhang, Jiajia, 2008. "Identifiability of a mixture cure frailty model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2604-2608, November.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:72:y:2016:i:4:p:1348-1357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeqian Liu & Tao Hu & Jianguo Sun, 0. "Regression analysis of current status data in the presence of a cured subgroup and dependent censoring," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- Borges, Patrick & Rodrigues, Josemar & Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy, 2012. "Correlated destructive generalized power series cure rate models and associated inference with an application to a cutaneous melanoma data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1703-1713.
- Shuangge Ma, 2011. "Additive risk model for current status data with a cured subgroup," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Hanin, Leonid & Huang, Li-Shan, 2014. "Identifiability of cure models revisited," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 261-274.
- Lu Wang & Pang Du & Hua Liang, 2012. "Two-Component Mixture Cure Rate Model with Spline Estimated Nonparametric Components," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 726-735, September.
- Christophe Van den Bulte & Raghuram Iyengar, 2011. "Tricked by Truncation: Spurious Duration Dependence and Social Contagion in Hazard Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 233-248, 03-04.
- Pal, Suvra & Balakrishnan, N., 2016. "Destructive negative binomial cure rate model and EM-based likelihood inference under Weibull lifetime," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 9-20.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:81:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0638-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gallardo, Diego I. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Pedroso-de-Lima, Antonio Carlos, 2016. "Destructive weighted Poisson cure rate models with bivariate random effects: Classical and Bayesian approaches," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 31-45.
- P. C. Lambert & P. W. Dickman & C. L. Weston & J. R. Thompson, 2010. "Estimating the cure fraction in population-based cancer studies by using finite mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(1), pages 35-55.
- Hu, Tao & Xiang, Liming, 2016. "Partially linear transformation cure models for interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 257-269.
- He, Xuming & Xue, Hongqi & Shi, Ning-Zhong, 2010. "Sieve maximum likelihood estimation for doubly semiparametric zero-inflated Poisson models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2026-2038, October.
- Yu, Binbing & Peng, Yingwei, 2008. "Mixture cure models for multivariate survival data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1524-1532, January.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0660-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheng Luo & Ciprian M. Crainiceanu & Thomas A. Louis & Nilanjan Chatterjee, 2009. "Bayesian Inference for Smoking Cessation with a Latent Cure State," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 970-978, September.
- repec:spr:lifeda:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10985-016-9382-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Tao & Xiang, Liming, 2013. "Efficient estimation for semiparametric cure models with interval-censored data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 139-151.
- Li, Shuwei & Hu, Tao & Wang, Peijie & Sun, Jianguo, 2017. "Regression analysis of current status data in the presence of dependent censoring with applications to tumorigenicity experiments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 75-86.
More about this item
KeywordsCure model Latency Long-term incidence Logistic-Kaplan-Meier model Logistic-proportional hazards model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:54:y:2001:i:4:p:389-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .