Joint estimation of mean-covariance model for longitudinal data with basis function approximations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Jianqing & Huang, Tao & Li, Runze, 2007. "Analysis of Longitudinal Data With Semiparametric Estimation of Covariance Function," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 632-641, June.
- Wei Biao Wu, 2003. "Nonparametric estimation of large covariance matrices of longitudinal data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 831-844, December.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K. & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2005. "Robust Estimation in Generalized Partial Linear Models for Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1176-1184, December.
- Jianqing Fan & Runze Li, 2004. "New Estimation and Model Selection Procedures for Semiparametric Modeling in Longitudinal Data Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 710-723, January.
- Xuming He, 2002. "Estimation in a semiparametric model for longitudinal data with unspecified dependence structure," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 579-590, August.
- Zhongyi Zhu & Wing K. Fung & Xuming He, 2008. "On the asymptotics of marginal regression splines with longitudinal data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(4), pages 907-917.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xueying Zheng & Wing Fung & Zhongyi Zhu, 2013. "Robust estimation in joint mean–covariance regression model for longitudinal data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(4), pages 617-638, August.
- Li, Yang & Zhao, Hui & Sun, Jianguo & Kim, KyungMann, 2014. "Nonparametric tests for panel count data with unequal observation processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-111.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:129-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0714-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBasis function BIC B-splines Modified Cholesky decomposition Partially linear model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:2:p:983-992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.