Analysis of Longitudinal Data With Semiparametric Estimation of Covariance Function
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 102 (2007)
Issue (Month): (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Liu, Shu & You, Jinhong & Lian, Heng, 2017. "Estimation and model identification of longitudinal data time-varying nonparametric models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 116-136.
- Jinhong You & Alan Wan & Shu Liu & Yong Zhou, 2015. "A varying-coefficient approach to estimating multi-level clustered data models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(2), pages 417-440, June.
- Jia Chen & Degui Li & Hua Liang & Suojin Wang, 2014. "Semiparametric GEE Analysis in Partially Linear Single-Index Models for Longitudinal Data," Discussion Papers 14/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Li, Gaorong & Zhu, Lixing & Xue, Liugen & Feng, Sanying, 2010. "Empirical likelihood inference in partially linear single-index models for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 718-732, March.
- Boneva, Lena & Linton, Oliver & Vogt, Michael, 2015.
"A semiparametric model for heterogeneous panel data with fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 327-345.
- Lena Boneva (Körber) & Oliver Linton & Michael Vogt, 2013. "A semiparametric model for heterogeneous panel data with fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yan-Yong Zhao & Jin-Guan Lin & Xing-Fang Huang, 2016. "Nonparametric estimation in generalized varying-coefficient models based on iterative weighted quasi-likelihood method," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 247-268, March.
- Chen, Ziqi & Shi, Ning-Zhong & Gao, Wei & Tang, Man-Lai, 2011. "Efficient semiparametric estimation via Cholesky decomposition for longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3344-3354, December.
- Tuglus Catherine & van der Laan Mark J., 2011. "Repeated Measures Semiparametric Regression Using Targeted Maximum Likelihood Methodology with Application to Transcription Factor Activity Discovery," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Peixin Zhao & Liugen Xue, 2012. "Variable selection in semiparametric regression analysis for longitudinal data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(1), pages 213-231, February.
- Yan Sun & Jialiang Li & Wenyang Zhang, 2012. "Estimation and model selection in a class of semiparametric models for cluster data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(4), pages 835-856, August.
- Mao, Jie & Zhu, Zhongyi & Fung, Wing K., 2011. "Joint estimation of mean-covariance model for longitudinal data with basis function approximations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 983-992, February.
- Oliver Linton & Jens Perch Nielsen & Søren Feodor Nielsen, 2009. "Non-parametric regression with a latent time series," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 187-207, 07.
- Oliver Linton & Søren Feodor Nielsen & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2009. "Nonparametric Regression with a Latent Time Series," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 538, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Li, Jialiang & Xia, Yingcun & Palta, Mari & Shankar, Anoop, 2009. "Impact of unknown covariance structures in semiparametric models for longitudinal data: An application to Wisconsin diabetes data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4186-4197, October.
- Chen, Huaihou & Paik, Myunghee Cho & Dhamoon, Mandip S. & Moon, Yeseon Park & Willey, Joshua & Sacco, Ralph L. & Elkind, Mitchell S.V., 2012. "Semiparametric model for the dichotomized functional outcome after stroke: The Northern Manhattan Study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2598-2608.
- Al Kadiri, M. & Carroll, R.J. & Wand, M.P., 2010. "Marginal longitudinal semiparametric regression via penalized splines," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(15-16), pages 1242-1252, August.
- Lai, Peng & Wang, Qihua & Lian, Heng, 2012. "Bias-corrected GEE estimation and smooth-threshold GEE variable selection for single-index models with clustered data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 422-432.
- George Kalema & Geert Molenberghs & Wondwosen Kassahun, 2016. "Second-order generalized estimating equations for correlated count data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 749-770, June.
- Hu, Xuemei, 2017. "Semi-parametric inference for semi-varying coefficient panel data model with individual effects," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 262-281.
- Xueying Zheng & Wing Fung & Zhongyi Zhu, 2013. "Robust estimation in joint mean–covariance regression model for longitudinal data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(4), pages 617-638, August.
- Brajendra C. Sutradhar & Vandna Jowaheer & R. Prabhakar Rao, 2016. "Semi-Parametric Models for Negative Binomial Panel Data," Sankhya A: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 78(2), pages 269-303, August.
- Yang, Hu & Li, Tingting, 2010. "Empirical likelihood for semiparametric varying coefficient partially linear models with longitudinal data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 111-121, January.
- Lai, Peng & Li, Gaorong & Lian, Heng, 2013. "Quadratic inference functions for partially linear single-index models with longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 115-127.
- Jia Chen & Degui Li & Yingcun Xia, 2015. "New Semiparametric Estimation Procedure for Functional Coefficient Longitudinal Data Models," Discussion Papers 15/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:102:y:2007:m:june:p:632-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed