Fuzzy multidimensional scaling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raoul Pietersz & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2005.
"Rank Reduction of Correlation Matrices by Majorization,"
- Raoul Pietersz & Patrick Groenen, 2004. "Rank reduction of correlation matrices by majorization," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 649-662.
- Pietersz, R. & Groenen, P.J.F., 2004. "Rank reduction of correlation matrices by majorization," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Nonmetric multidimensional scaling: A numerical method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(2), pages 115-129, June.
- Groenen, P.J.F. & Winsberg, S. & Rodriguez, O. & Diday, E., 2005. "SymScal: symbolic multidimensional scaling of interval dissimilarities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2006:i:1:p:335-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.