Estimation in partially linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rice, John, 1986. "Convergence rates for partially splined models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 203-208, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Jiti & Tong, Howell & Wolff, Rodney, 2002. "Model Specification Tests in Nonparametric Stochastic Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 324-359, November.
- Gülin Tabakan & Fikri Akdeniz, 2010. "Difference-based ridge estimator of parameters in partial linear model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 357-368, June.
- Przystalski, Marcin & Krajewski, Pawel, 2007. "Constrained estimators of treatment parameters in semiparametric models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(9), pages 914-919, May.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0786-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akdeniz Duran, Esra & Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Osipenko, Maria, 2012.
"Difference based ridge and Liu type estimators in semiparametric regression models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 164-175.
- Esra Akdeniz Duran & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Maria Osipenko, 2011. "Difference based Ridge and Liu type Estimators in Semiparametric Regression Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- M. Arashi & T. Valizadeh, 2015. "Performance of Kibria’s methods in partial linear ridge regression model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 231-246, February.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Chang, Xiao-Wen & Qu, Leming, 2004. "Wavelet estimation of partially linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 31-48, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:29:y:1998:i:1:p:27-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.