On redefining a snap-back repeller
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatsumi, Keiji & Obita, Yoshinori & Tanino, Tetsuzo, 2009. "Chaos generator exploiting a gradient model with sinusoidal perturbations for global optimization," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1705-1723.
- Chen, Shyan-Shiou & Shih, Chih-Wen, 2009. "Transiently chaotic neural networks with piecewise linear output functions," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 717-730.
- Dohtani, Akitaka, 2011. "Chaos resulting from nonlinear relations between different variables," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 290-297.
- Sun, Huijing & Cao, Hongjun, 2007. "Bifurcations and chaos of a delayed ecological model," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 1383-1393.
- Rahman, Aminur & Blackmore, Denis, 2017. "Threshold voltage dynamics of chaotic RS flip-Flops," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 555-566.
- Li, Yan & Wang, Lidong, 2019. "Chaos in a duopoly model of technological innovation with bounded rationality based on constant conjectural variation," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 116-126.
- Shi, Yuming & Yu, Pei, 2006. "Study on chaos induced by turbulent maps in noncompact sets," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1165-1180.
- Jiang, Guirong & Yang, Qigui, 2009. "Complex dynamics in a linear impulsive system," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 2341-2353.
- Gardini, Laura & Sushko, Iryna & Avrutin, Viktor & Schanz, Michael, 2011. "Critical homoclinic orbits lead to snap-back repellers," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 433-449.
- Zhao, Yi & Xie, Lingli & Yiu, K.F. Cedric, 2009. "An improvement on Marotto’s theorem and its applications to chaotification of switching systems," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2225-2232.
- Gao, Yinghui, 2009. "Complex dynamics in a two-dimensional noninvertible map," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1798-1810.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chsofr:v:25:y:2005:i:1:p:25-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thayer, Thomas R.). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.