Lessons learned from Brazilian multinationals’ internationalization strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro, 2007. "Sequence of value-added activities in the multinationalization of developing country firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 258-277, September.
- Shawna O'Grady & Henry W Lane, 1996. "The Psychic Distance Paradox," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(2), pages 309-333, June.
- Yadong Luo & Rosalie L Tung, 2007. "International expansion of emerging market enterprises: A springboard perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 481-498, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatma Bouattour, 2015. "Financial constraints and export performance: Evidence from Brazilian micro-data," Post-Print hal-01267726, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fatma Bouattour, 2016. "Financial Constraints and Export Performances: Evidence from Brazilian Micro-Data," Working Papers DT/2016/18, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- repec:eee:bushor:v:60:y:2017:i:5:p:715-723 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBrazilian emerging multinationals; Emerging markets; Institutions; Global crisis; Internationalization strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:56:y:2013:i:4:p:453-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.